Get the Look - Farmhouse Country Styling
So you want to create a rustic, relaxed, farmhouse style dining room in your home, with lots of neutrals, texture and some ornate detailing but you don't know where to start or where to source your key pieces from.
We give you two options to achieve the same look.
One is a slightly more high-end designer look. The other is from the high-street.
So high-end vs. high-street. You choose which you prefer.
High-End from left to right:-
- The Chichester Cabinet from Neptune, £1,820
- Large Retro Industrial Pendant Light in Pewter from Industville.co.uk, £89
- Andrew Martin Hardy Chair from Houseology, £595
- Cheshire Dining Table from Sweetpea & Willow, on sale from £2,395 to £1,916
- Mangrove Jute Rug by Calvin Klein from The Rug Seller, £399
- Farmhouse Style Clock from Not-on-the-highstreet, £99
- Wimborne White Emulsion from Farrow & Ball, 2.5L £43.49
- Large Zinc Vence Planter from Garden Trading, £50
Highstreet from left to right:-
- Cream Glazed Display Cabinet, Lyon Range from Melody Maison, £694.95
- Hektar Pendant Light from Ikea, £35
- Genoa Beige Upholstery Scroll Back Chair from Tesco, £59.99
- Lemoore Dining Table from Wayfair, £479.99
- Large Jute Rug from Dunelms, £99
- London Clock from Debenhams, £31.50
- Home of Colour Contemporary, Matt Emulsion from Homebase, 2.5L £10
- Yvoire Round Zinc Planter from Wayfair, £7.99
A country inspired farmhouse theme is all about keeping things simple and working with natural elements such as raw wood and natural fibres like sisal, jute and seagrass.
Layer it up with knitted throws and poufs, keeping the base and accent colour schemes to calming greys, creams or whites but adding a pop of colour by way of red or blue stripes, thrown in for good measure.
The more effortless and lived-in the look, the better.
#Farmhouse #Country #CountryLiving #CountryStyle #Natural #Neutral #Sisal #Jute #Wood #Beige #Biscuit #Grey #White #InteriorDesign #HomeDesign #HomeDecor #TheCornishHouse #ikea #dunelm #Houseology #Industville #TescoHome #Wayfair #Neptune #MelodyMaison #NotontheHighstreet #Debenhams #TheRugSeller #SweetpeaWillow